Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

that explains everything

You never cease to amaze me Rapter-Egochan. Or something

anyway i love how you use the smog to avoid lip sinking for U-skai or whatever his name is

great job make more and such love you

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Haha! Hah.

That was great. Totally awesome.
(char-meeeee-lion.)

Hammer 'n' Sickle Hammer 'n' Sickle

I SHALL TEST THE CENSOR!

Movies, Games, Flash, God, Dicks, LOL, Newgrounds, April Fools, joke, gay, suck, noob, ass, America, American, shit, fuck, vote

DrawIT DrawIT

Score it differently.

As most people, I got stuck on the circle. I started experimenting, and when i drew nothing but a tiny dot, I still got a 93. I scribbled, and i got a 92. The only time I actually got a bad score was when i filled in the whole box. And even then I got a 30.

FMX Team FMX Team

Did you even think to test this? Have you noticed that the bikes weight is around 10, maybe 5 pounds? I can flip that faster than i can flip my chair, it makes absolutely no sense. It's as if the "sand" and "concrete" on the floor of your game is made of freshly hosed ice. I think the game would be a lot more fun if you thought to increase the bike weight, oh, maybe 8 times what it is now.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Kidd25! You get the 10 Super amazing bonuz points!

But seriously, I don't like shining copies of me. Great game, quite confusing. Maybe, if you have 2 years on your hands, you could make a 3d version. ;D Good luck!