DrawIT DrawIT

Score it differently.

As most people, I got stuck on the circle. I started experimenting, and when i drew nothing but a tiny dot, I still got a 93. I scribbled, and i got a 92. The only time I actually got a bad score was when i filled in the whole box. And even then I got a 30.

FMX Team FMX Team

Did you even think to test this? Have you noticed that the bikes weight is around 10, maybe 5 pounds? I can flip that faster than i can flip my chair, it makes absolutely no sense. It's as if the "sand" and "concrete" on the floor of your game is made of freshly hosed ice. I think the game would be a lot more fun if you thought to increase the bike weight, oh, maybe 8 times what it is now.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Kidd25! You get the 10 Super amazing bonuz points!

But seriously, I don't like shining copies of me. Great game, quite confusing. Maybe, if you have 2 years on your hands, you could make a 3d version. ;D Good luck!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Roflcoptars. I like mine.

5-5-0---8888-------5-5-------4-5-4-1-
------1-6-6-7-8-6-7-7----------------
---------------------------------

HVR: High Velocity Racing HVR: High Velocity Racing

Too many glitches...

But that's okay. It's... Pretty original, and the graphics aren't THAT bad... And it could get annoying.

But DONT Put speed to 300. You will go through walls every which way.

BotArena2 BotArena2

Freeze, Glitch, Error.

I suggest testing your submission before posting. Then, after you put on a save button, make sure it works after IE closes. I lost all my progress (on the last level) Because the game glitched up and closed all my programs. I got back on... no save progress. Nonetheless an addicting game, but I'm not playing it anymore, knowing that it'll close before i get anywhere.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Wow.

Best thing on newgrounds ever. 'Cept for the Penis enlargment ad's. Nothin' else to say. Except.... Make More, and update it. I beat it to quickly.

Hungry Space 2 Hungry Space 2

...

Played the same game before, but with a different twist, so no originality... And its also one of those games where you get pissed when you lose... Cause of that thing that follows you. And shrink... And You cant shoot.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Haven't seen it yet

BUT I KNOW IT'LL KICK ASS!!!

Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

Nice... but not really a good point

Huh... i look at the scores i give it and i guess its a good game...

I made knox look like someone from kiss... with an axe on his ding dong.... haha.... knox has no ding dong!!!... yeah. Good. dunno why you made it... do you not like him?